Opportunities to Volunteer
The following is a list of areas in which Allison-Antrim Museum needs volunteer help.
Please provide your contact information and selection number(s) in the following email link: email
1. Interested in becoming a Docent by attending a Docent Training Workshop.
(Docents give guided tours for bus tours, special open houses, & other events.)
2. Volunteer to guard exhibits during open house:
c. more times
3. Provide light refreshments for December open house, May Tea in the Barn, & Other
4. Help with Buildings & Grounds duties – tend flower beds, handyman duties, cleaning exhibit & storage bays, other
5. Help with office/clerical work (mailings, filing, etc)
6. Serve on AAMI committees, such as Finance, Buildings & Grounds etc
7. I have a collection that I am willing to share through a monthly exhibit.
8. Help with Sidewalk Sales behind AAMI’s sales table & at other events.
9. Interested in serving on the Board of Directors.
10. Interested in serving on the Strategic Planning Committee.
Allison-Antrim Museum, Inc
365 South Ridge Avenue Copyright © Allison-Antrim Museum | All rights reserved.
Greencastle, PA 17225